November 18, 2014

Psalm 119:133


Order my steps in your word, dear Lord.
 Lead me. Guide me. Carry me home.
 I want to walk worthy of the call that you have given me. I want to work with you and I want you in me. Jesus, be the center of everything I do. 
Be my source. Be my guide. I don't want to do anything on my own. Direct my steps. Give me your breath. I love you, Lord. You are my strength in my life.
 I don't know where I would be without you. You have taken me further than I could have ever gone on my own. Because you are great. Your name is worthy of praise. 
God, continue to pour yourself upon me that I might be soaked in your love. Continue to lavish me in your presence that others could see you in me. Jesus, I surrender my life to you. 
I give my all to your laws and decrees because in you I am free. Order my steps. 
How can I go without you leading me? Where can I run away from your gaze? You see all and know all and you are all. You have me. 
And I have you.

No comments:

Post a Comment