November 18, 2014

Justice


You will vindicate me, Lord. You will bring justice to my claims because you know my cries and you know me by name. 
You have called me son. Beloved. One you're well pleased in. 
You will bring about righteousness. You will bring about peace. You are establishing your kingdom. You alone are doing these things.
 Lord God, you are majestic and holy above all names. You deserve all honor and praise. You know my heart and you know my problems. 
Nothing that happens to me is outside of your sight. Your eyes are upon the sparrow. Your eyes are upon me. God, grant that I would have peace. 
Grant that I would find solace. That I would be restored. That I would be renewed. 
Jesus, you are clothed in splendor. The kingdoms of this earth are on your shoulders. You hold us all in the palm of your hand. King Jesus, bring peace to this land.
 Bring joy to the world. Bring restoration. Only you can satisfy the longings in our hearts. Only you can silence the storms on this earth. You calm the raging seas. You speak words and even the waves obey. 
Who am I to say these things? Who am I that you would even hear what I am saying? 
You hear my prayers and supplications. You know my heart and my frustrations. God bring peace. Restore order. Shake the nations and bring us all to you. 
Let justice flow. Let it flow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment